M n M™ TIME

M n M™ ~ google

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Rio - The Movie



Rio - The Movie is a movie about a bird of Spix's Macaw ~ been named as Blu, who is unable to fly and captured by smugglers and taken from Rio de Janeiro to Moose Lake, Minnesota.

Since then, Blu been living with Linda & met Tulio, an ornithologist - reveals that Blu is the last male of his species, and he needs to mate with a female to preserve it.

They went to Rio & met Jewel, a female macaw who only cares about escaping.Later on, Blu & Jewel been captured by local smugglers who want to sell them. But they managed to escape despite of Blu's lackness (flying). The adventures & humors just completely blend so well! Alongside with other character's like Rafael (the taucans), Luiz (bulldog), Pedro (Will.I.am) & Nico (Jamie Foxx)... that I think totally gave major impact in perfecting the movie.

The music... definitely captured my ears... & I am in luv... I mean, come on... who can doubt Will.I.Am (the Black Eyed Peas) & Jamie Foxx, rite?

Check out this link:- Rio The Movie Soundtrack


No comments:

Post a Comment